Monday, August 6, 2012

Pray Tell



You left no messages on my phone today
Things changed too fast I don't know what to expect ANYMORE
The colors fade to a sullen grey
When I think of all the sparks that ignited me then

Pray tell, where are you in my world
Have you moved on to the next one yet
Oh say, how are you
Have I left no mark in your world

Bad things happen to even the finest of men
Hearts break in countless pieces
If you'll come back to me please say when
Cos alive with you is the best thing ever

See love has to be fought for
Through dark tunnels we must find our way

You can't make a fool of your own heart
Love is stronger than both you and I

If you lay down your pride
You'll find the sweetest of love
But if you never come back
I'll know something better is coming my way

No comments:

Post a Comment